These bridge scales are designed for weighing both in trade
and for checkweighing. Their location is usually directly on the floor or table in the background of restaurants, dining rooms, warehouses. They are most often used for checking the receipt of goods (in case of disagreement with the supplier – the possibility of proving the weight on a verifiable scale).
They are suitable for all operations where fast and accurate weighing is required. The advantage is a large backlit LCD display, two-range weighing (up to 60kg with 20g and from 60 to 150 kg with 50g), battery operation, RS-232 communication, many useful functions: limit weighing, piece counting, HOLD – weighing of restless load , addition of weighed items, percentage weighing, printing of weighing ticket. Tare and zeroing are also a matter of course.
– weighing capacity: 60/150 (division 20/50)
– weighing surface size: 460 x 570 mm
– design: weighing surface – stainless steel, construction – steel
– protection against water and dust: IP-54
– weighing size wxdxh (mm) : 460 x 675 x 765
– certification: for commercial weighing – EC verification
– display: backlit LCD
– power supply: AC 230V via adapter
– alternative power supply: built-in battery
– communication: RS-232
– weight: approx. 20 kg Weight
advantage over model CAS DB1H is a larger weighing area, indicator with battery and more weighing functions (limit weighing, piece counting, percentage weighing, weighing of restless load – HOLD, counting of weights, possibility of connecting a printer, etc …)